ATTENTION: All hormone products are meant for healthy men above the age of 21. Please refrain from using any hormone product including ones from Taurus Nutrition if you are under 21 years old.
NEW Lean Mass Anabolic
With all of the recent news about hormonal in sports and in the media, we had to be very much on the legal side of US law in order to bring you a truly great hormone that meets your needs! You know as men that you are constantly under attack from environmental estrogens and chemicals that make it tough to produce your own androgens!
You might not have the data, but you just know something isn't right! You know you should be putting on more muscle than ever before because of your diet and exercise! Yet true lean mass escapes you...
If you drink from plastic bottles, use lotion and hair products and eat fruits and vegetables, you are getting a HUGE dose of chemicals that all act like estrogen in your body and EVEN WORSE kill your ability to make testosterone and other androgens on your own.
Symptoms of a skewed Androgen/Estrogen ratio:
Do you have a hard time carrying lean mass?
Do you want better sex drive and performance?
Are you softer than you'd like?
Do you feel like you need a mental lift in and out of the gym?
These chemicals won't show up on a blood test, so even though your values are in the "normal" range, you may still be WAY too estrogenic to feel your best!
We had a tough job ahead of us, find a mass builder that is 100% legal and builds mass with diet and exercise, like a pro-steroid . Impossible? Not from our science team! This search for the perfect prohormone lead us down many paths and many areas. Sure, we could have sold out and made some other chemically altered “steroid” from Vida, only to get caught and forced to remove the product from the market.
We had to find something that built muscle, but didn't cross the legal line…
That left us without the “luxury” of trying to skirt the law by bringing out anything related to testosterone or other androgens like some other's have done. So, instead of trying to cheat the law, we decided to see what that left us to help men feel their best. Estrogens? Nope, that wouldn't work. Corticosteroids? Nah, they have a lot of uses, but building muscle isn't one of them.
That left us one choice…
Progestins! When I first introduced progestins to the market everyone laughed. The BROSCIENTISTS said "you can't build mass with a progestin"..."what if people get gyno" and all kinds of other jabs. Guess what? Broscience doesn't know shit...
People were loving my progestin and you know what else? Another company released a progestin, then another company and hundreds of thousands of bottles later not one case of gyno; just pounds of lean mass. So, you can put that rumor to bed, progestins prevent gyno, they don't cause it! Progestins build muscle, case closed!
How do progestins help build mass with diet and exercise, you ask? Well, not any old progestin will do, you have to look long and hard for the “right” progestin. Our search for a progestin capable of helping you build LEAN MASS and without serious side effects took months! We scoured the literature and found a progestin that naturally produced by the body that could help you feel great! This was a decent find, but we were not satisfied to give you just the bare minimum that nature has to offer. In fact it is the 5aReduced form which we theorize will make it more potent at building mass and mobilizing fat.
Even a better muscle builder than many chemically altered PH products...
The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based hormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed!
Progestins, specifically 17aHydroxyProgestins convert to other androgens, can act as PH's AND biologically active hormones! This means that 5aOHP will have a double effect for people looking to gain MASS. It may be active on its own and also will convert down to Stanolone a prized hormone for men looking to restore their vitality and counter the effect of these environmental chemical estrogens!
Finally, we added our special oral delivery system and the most POTENT LEGAL MASS BUILDER was born!!!
How To Use:
Shake Well: 4-6 Weeks of 5aOHP at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1ml under your tongue hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely. MUST BE 21 TO USE!
- Miller WL, Auchus RJ. The Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology of Human Steroidogenesis and Its Disorders. Endocrine Reviews, 32 (1): 81-151, 2011.
- Shoonen WGEJ, Lambert JGD. Steroid Metabolism in the Seminal Vesicles of the African Catfish, Clarias gariepinus (Burchell), during the Spawning Season, under Natural Conditions,and Kept in Ponds. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 61: 355-367, 1986.
- 3. Asahina K, Suzuki K, Hibiya T, Tamaoki B. Structure and Steroidogenic Enzymes of the Seminal Vesicles of the Urohaze-goby (Glossogobius olivaceus). General and Comparative Endocrinology, 74: 385-391, 1989.
- Inano H, Suzuki K, Ishii-Ohba H, Imada Y, Kumagal R, Kurihara S, Sato A. Steroid Hormone Production in Testis, Ovary, and Adrenal Gland of Immature Rats Irradiated in Utero with 60Co. Radiation Research, 117: 293-303, 1989.
- Yoshizaki K, Matsumoto K, Samuels LT. Localization of delta4-5a-Reductase in Immature Rat Testes. Endocrinology, 102 (3): 918-925, 1978.
- 6. Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura Y, Matsumoto K. Progesterone metabolism in vitro by testes from germ cell-free mice of different ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.
- Weiss M, Ford VL. Differences in steroidogenesis by the subcellular fractions of adrenocortical special zone and cortex proper of the female possum (Trichosurus vulpecula). Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 21 (6): 701-707, 1984.
- Blackmore PF, Beebe SJ, Danforth DR, Alexander N. Progesterone and 17a-Hydroxyprogesterone. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 265 (3): 1376-1380, 1990.
- Terada N, Wakimoto H, Mizutani S, Matsumoto K. Lack of metabolism of progesterone to 5a-products in dog and guinea pig testes compared with immature rat testes. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 10: 173-177, 1979.
- Fleeger JL, Harms PG, Dunn EL, Atkins DT. Levels of Deoxycorticosterone and 21-Hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,20-dione in the Peripheral Circulation of the Prepartum and Postpartum Mare. Biology of Reproduction, 21: 433-437, 1979.
- Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura K, Matsumoto K. Progesterone Metabolism In Vitro by Testes from Germ Cell-free Mice of Different Ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.
- Nienstdt W, Harri MP. Intestinal Absorption and Metabolism Of 17- Hydroxyprogesterone, Deoxycorticosterone and Cortisol in the Dog. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 11: 1209-1215, 1979.
- Holzbauer M, Newport H. Adrenal secretion rates and adrenal tissue concentrations of pregnenolone, progesterone, 11βOH-androstenedione and some other steroids in young pigs and dogs. J Physiol, 200 (3): 821-848, Feb 1969.
- Pauli et al. Occurrence of Progesterone and Related Animal Steroids in Two Higher Plants. Journal of Natural Products, 2010; 100128124334075 DOI: 10.1021/np9007415
- Li J, Biswas MG, Chao A, Russel DW, Chory J. Conservation of function between mammalian and plant steroid 5a-reductases. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 94: 3554-3559. April 1997.
- Shet MS, Sathasivan K, Arlotto MA, Mehdy MC, Estrabrook RW. Purification, characterization, and cDNA cloning of an NADPH-cytochrome p450 reductase from mung bean. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 90: 2890-2894. April 1993
- 17. Janeczko A, Skoczowski A. Mammalian sex hormones in plants. Folia Histochemica et Cytobiologica, 43 (2): 71-79, 2005.
- 18. Kaul MK, Atal CK. Studies on Holarrhena antidysenterica wall. 1. Botany, medico-ethnobotany and distribution. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 8: 349-356, 1983.
- Lange D. Conservation and sustainable use of Adonis vernalis, a medical plant in international trade. Plant species conservation monographs, 1: 88, 2000. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation.
- Gavidia I, Tarrio R, Rodriguez-Trelles F, Perez Bermudez P, Seitz HU. Plant progesterone 5b-reducatse is not homologous to the animal enzyme. Molecular evolutionary characterization of P5bR from Digitalis purpurea. Phytochemistry, 68: 853-864, 2007.
- Berkson, DL. Hormone Deception: How everyday foods and products are disrupting your hormones – and how to protect yourself and your family. McGraw-Hill. 2001.
- Nimrod AC, Benson WH. Environmental Estrogenic Effects of Alkylphenol Ethoxylates. Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 26 (3): 335-364, 1996.
- Alonso-Magdalena P, Morimoto S, Ripoll C, Fuentes E, Nadal A. The Estrogenic Effect of Bisphenol A Disrupts Pancreatic beta-cell Function In Vivo and Induces Insulin Resistance. Environmental Health Perspective, 114 (1): 106-112, 2006.
- Wantanabe H, Suzuki A, Goto M, Lubahn DB, Handa H, Iguchi T. Tissue-specific estrogenic and non-estrogenic effects of a xenoestrogen, nonylphenol. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, 33: 243-252, 2004.
- Zhang Q, Bai Q, Yuan Y, Liu P, Qiao J. Assessment of Seminal Estradiol and Testosterone Levels as Predictors of Human Spermatogenesis. Jounral of Andrology, 31 (2): 215-220, 2010.
- Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).
- McLachlan JA, Arnold SF. Environmental Estrogens. American Scientist, 84: 452-461, 1996.
- Svobodova K, Plackova M, Novotna V, Cajthaml T. Estrogenic and androgenic activity of PCBs, their chlorinated metabolites and other endocrine disruptors estimated with two in vitro yeast assays. Science of the Total Environment, 407: 5921-5925, 2009.
- Strott CA, Bermudez JA, Lipsett MB. Blood Levels and Production Rate of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Man. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 49: 1999-2007, 1970.
- Strott CA, Yoshimi T, Lipsett MB. Plasma Progesterone and 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Normal Men and Children with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 48: 930-939, 1969.
- Obstetrix Medical Group. 17OHP for reduction of Neonatal Morbidity Due to Preterm Birth (PTB) in Twin and Triplet Pregnancies (170HP). ClinicalTrials.gov. Accessed: June 27, 2011. http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00163020, June 6, 2011.
- Meissner WA, Sommers SC. Endometrial changes after prolonged progesterone and testosterone administration to rabbits. Cancer Research, 26: 474-478, 1966.
- Maltoni M, Nanni O, Scarpi E, Rossi D, Serra P, Amadori D. High-dose progestins for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: a systematic review of randomised clinical trials. Ann Oncol. Mar;12(3):289-300, 2001
- Mantovani G, Maccio A, Massa E, Madeddu C. Managing cancer-related anorexia/cachexia.Drugs. 61(4):499-514, 2001
- Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine involvement in cancer anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate on cytokine downregulation and improvement of clinical symptoms.Crit Rev Oncog. 9(2):99-106, 1998
- Pascual Lopez A, Roque i Figuls M, Urrutia Cuchi G, Berenstein EG, Almenar Pasies B, Balcells Alegre M, Herdman M. Systematic review of megestrol acetate in the treatment of anorexia-cachexia syndrome.J Pain Symptom Manage. Apr;27(4):360-9, 2004
- Vadell C, Segui MA, Gimenez-Arnau JM, Morales S, Cirera L, Bestit I, Batiste E, Blanco R, Jolis L, Boleda M, Anton I. Anticachectic efficacy of megestrol acetate at different doses and versus placebo in patients with neoplastic cachexia.Am J Clin Oncol. Aug;21(4):347-51, 1998
- Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine activity in cancer-related anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate. Semin Oncol. Apr;25(2 Suppl 6):45-52, 1998
- Mwamburi DM, Gerrior J, Wilson IB, Chang H, Scully E, Saboori S, Miller L, Forfia J, Albrecht M, Wanke CA. Comparing megestrol acetate therapy with oxandrolone therapy for HIV-related weight loss: similar results in 2 months. Clin Infect Dis. 2004 Mar 15;38(6):895-902, 2004
- Wilson JD, Foster DW, Kronenberg HM, Larsen PR. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 9 th edition. W.B. Saunders, 1998